THE BASIC IELTS COLLECTION
Basic IELTS Speaking
Basic IELTS Speaking is include five units. The themes center upon cultural and social issues of the English-speaking communities. Especially, there are variety of text types such as dialogues, news, reports, stories, and short talks. These couple with well-designed tasks facilitate actual tests in the most effective way. At the back of the book, there are the lists of new words and their phonetic symbols to help you not only to easily recognise the sounds on the MP3 files but to improve your pronunciation as well.
On completion of Basic IELTS Speaking, you will be able to
- do typical tasks in the IELTS Speaking test,
- apply useful tips and techniques in answering questions of the IELTS test,
- be well prepared for gaining a higher score in your actual exam, and
- achieve your desired band score in the near future.
Hopefully, you will find this book truly helpful and rewarding, and you can eventually achieve your desired goal.
Link download download
Exam preparation is a vital period for candidates who wish to obtain an internationally recognised certificate, specially the IELTS one. Such candidate will find it less stressful if they can have relevant and beneficial materials in hand.
Basic IELTS – Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing have, consequently, been designed to meet your demand.
Basic IELTS series aim at
– Providing IELTS candiates with a basic English language ability
– Enlarging candidates’ stock of vocabulary
– Giving candidates insight into the social life and culture of the English-speaking commnunities.
Basic IELTS series are suitable for those who want to achieve a band score of 4 – 5+ in the IELTS test. They are also practical materials for high school students, students of pre-intermediate level, and for those who want to build up a solid foundation in their English language competence.
The main features of this series of books are as follows:
– Designed in accordance with the content, format, and objectives of the IELTS test.
– Reflecting the updated IELTS question types
– Meeting the demand and expectations of the focussed candidates
– Containing authentic, interesting, and rewarding materials
Basic IELTS Writing certainly meets the need of candidates who will sit the Academic Module, but General Training Module candidates can also find it very beneficial.
On completion of Basic IELTS Writing, you will be able to
– write tasks in the IELTS Writing test.
– apply useful tips and techniques in taking the IELTS Writing test,
– be well prepared for ganing a higher score in your actual exam, and
– achieve your desired band score in the near future.Hopefully, you will find Basic IELTS Writing truly helpful and rewarding, and you can eventually achieve your designed goal.