To be successful in the Ielts Speaking Exam, and get high score, let’s study these lessons. IELTS Speaking answer’s structures.
Now let’s talk about a structure we can use to answer Basic Description type questions.
- Ok then . . .
- All right . . .
- Well, . . .
- Actually . . .
First point phrase.
- The first thing I should mention is . . .
- The point I’d like to begin with is . . .
- I could start off by saying . . .
- My initial point is that . . .
Second point phrase.
- Another point I would like to make is . . .
- As well as that I can say . . .
- On top of that I would add that . . .
- Also, I suppose I should say that . . .
Third point phrase.
- And I shouldn’t forget to mention that . . .
- In addition I can add that . . .
- Something else that I need to comment on is that . . .
- I guess I could also remark that . . .
Other Basic Description questions? They could be:
- Tell me about your house or the flat you live in
- Tell me about your city
- Describe your hometown
- What is your main ambition
- Tell me about your job
- What makes you happy
- Tell me about your familly