Text completion types:
- Note completion
- Table completion
- Flow chart completion
- Summary without a box (words not given)
- Summary with a box (words given)
What will you do?
- The Summary is going to be about one part of the passage.
- You have to complete the gap in a Summary with a word or words from the passage.
- You’re given a word limit, and you have to pay attention to this word.
How to answer Summary with a box?
- Read the Title of the passage.
- Read the Instructions.
- Highlight word limit in the instruction.
- Reading the Summary.
- Highlight keywords of the Summary.
- Locate the Summary in Passage.
- Complete the gaps.
- Check the answers.