This type of question often used with, texts describing processes, or with descriptive texts.
Labeling a diagram types:
- There are some words around each gap.
- There are no words or just 1 or 2 word around each gap.
What will you do?
- The Summary is going to be about one part of the passage.
- You have to Labeling a Diagram with a word or words from the passage.
- You’re given a word limit, and you have to pay attention to this word.
How to Label a Diagram?
To successfully label a diagram, you need to follow these steps:
- Read the Title of the passage.
- Read the Instructions.
- Highlight word limit in the instruction.
- Reading the Diagram.
- Highlight keywords of the Diagram.
- Locate the Diagram in Passage.
- Labeling a Diagram.
- Check the answers.