This type of question includes.
- True, false, not given question
- And, Yes, No, Not given, question
You can use the same strategies to answer these questions. They are probably the most difficult question on the reading paper.
What will you do?
You have to compare the information in the statement and the information in the passage, and then:
- If the information matches, the answer is TRUE or YES.
- If the information is different, the answer is FALSE or NO.
- If there is no information or it is impossible to know, the answer is NOT GIVEN.
How to answer logical question?
To successfully answer logical question, you need to follow these steps:
- Read the Title of the passage.
- Read the Instructions.
- Highlight keywords of the Statement.
- Highlight important words.
- Locate “keywords of Statement” in Passage
- Write the answer.