Matching features questions requires you to match some items with their features. You also have to scan the passage, just find related information and understand the details.
What will you do?
- Match the Statement to the Option A, B, C, or D, that, it is a Characteristic or applies to Facts.
- Match the Statement to the Option A, B, C or D, that is Proper name.
How to answer Matching features questions?
To successfully answer matching features questions, you need to follow these steps:
- Read the Title of the passage.
- Read the Instructions.
- Highlight keywords of Options.
- Locate “keywords of options” in Passage.
- Highlight keywords of Statement.
IELTS Reading strategies and techniques
IELTS Reading strategies and techniques will help you to be successful in the Ielts reading Exam, and get high score. Let’s study these Ielts strategies, techniques, and expect exemplary performance.
- Reading is the second part of the IELTS test, and takes 60 minutes.
- It consists of three or sometimes four reading passages of increasing difficulty.
- And there is a total of 40 questions to answer.
- Though you can mark and write on the Question Paper.
- You must enter your answers on the Reading Answer Sheet.
And you have to aware that no extra time for transferring your answers from the test booklet to the Reading Answer Sheet.
The Academic and General Training Reading Tests are graded to the same level. However, because the texts in the Academic Reading Test are more challenging overall than those in the General Training Test, more questions need to be answered correctly on a General Training Test to receive the same grade.
In the IELTS Reading section, there are different types of questions. These questions are designed to test your overall reading skills including skimming and scanning, finding main ideas and details, understanding logical arguments and recognizing author’s attitude. Here are some common IELTS reading question types!