Now let’s talk about a structure we can use to answer ‘Yes or No’ Type questions.
Part1- YES NO question – Ielts Speaking
You can’t expect to improve quickly if you only attend language classes twice per week. The world has changed too. We can now access unlimited resources to aid us with learning. There are incredible Ielts Lessons that make this all easy for us. Daily practice is a fantastic habit.
Split your time up into the two types of learning so that even on days when you don’t feel like doing something, you still do it.
How to practise
IELTS Speaking Tips help you to practice IELTS Speaking, ask your study partner to listen while you speak about the topic. Your study partner should ask you one or two questions on the same topic using the rounding off questions. Record yourself if you can.
To be successful in Ielts speaking part1, you should learn the answer’s structure. This will help you answer part 1 questions fluently.
At the beginning statement, we’ll say something like .
- Well, in reality I suppose that to some extent .
- I guess that on the one hand .
- Well, certainly in some ways.
And, we use your expression yes answer, like
- Especially when you consider that . . .
- Particularly if you think about . . .
- Especially with regards to the point that . . .
Then, you give your ‘No’ answer, such as .
- But you also have to understand that . . .
- Even so you could also say that . . .
- At the same time, you could say that . . .
And then, you will give the conclusion.
- So all in all, my answer will be both yes and no
- All things considered my answer would be both yes and no
So, what other Yes, no questions?
They could be:
- Is watching TV a popular activity in your country?
- Do you think it is important to play sports / do physical exercise?
- Is fast food popular in your country?
- Is healthy eating important?
- Is education free in your country?