In this I els reading question. you will be tested on your understanding of, How the ideas in the sentences are connected to the main ideas, in the reading text..
What will you do?
- You are given a list of incomplete sentences, with no endings. and another list with possible endings.
- You have to match the incomplete sentences with the correct ending. based on the reading text.
How to answer Matching sentence ending?
To successfully answer matching sentence ending, you need to follow these steps:
- Read the Title of the passage.
- Read the Instructions.
- Highlight keywords of Questions.
- Locate “keywords of Questions” in Passage.
- Highlight keywords of Sentence ending.
- Checking the answers.