Paragraph Information matching
Paragraph Information matching is the popularly Ielts Reading question type in Ielts Reading section. In this Iels reading question, the purpose is testing on your understanding of, How the ideas in the sentences are connected to the main ideas in the reading text. Therefore, once you complete the preparation, you have more confidence to go for the actual test.
Firstly, you should complete these steps
What will you do?
- Doing a list of incomplete sentences with no endings, and another list with possible endings.
- You have to match the incomplete sentences with the correct ending, based on the reading text.
And How to answer Paragraph Information Matching?
To successfully answer Paragraph Information Matching, you need to follow these steps:
- Read the Title of the passage.
- Read the Instructions.
- Highlight the kinds of information need to find for each Sentence given.
- Highlight keywords of each Sentence given.
- Locate “keywords of Sentences given” in Passage.
Secondly, understand all strategies and techeniques
IELTS Reading strategies and techniques
IELTS Reading strategies and techniques will help you to be successful in the Ielts reading Exam, and get high score. Let’s study these Ielts strategies, techniques, and expect exemplary performance.
- Reading is the second part of the IELTS test, and takes 60 minutes.
- It consists of three or sometimes four reading passages of increasing difficulty.
- And there is a total of 40 questions to answer.
- Though you can mark and write on the Question Paper.
- You must enter your answers on the Reading Answer Sheet.
And you have to aware that no extra time for transferring your answers from the test booklet to the Reading Answer Sheet.
The grades of Academic and General Training Reading Tests are the same level. However, because the texts in the Academic Reading Test are more challenging overall than those in the General Training Test, more questions need to be answered correctly on a General Training Test to receive the same grade.
In addition, the IELTS Reading section, there are different types of questions. These questions are designed to test your overall reading skills including skimming and scanning, finding main ideas and details, understanding logical arguments and recognizing author’s attitude. Here are some common IELTS reading question types!