In this IELTS reading question you will be tested on your understanding of how the ideas in the sentences are connected to the main ideas in the reading text.
What will you do?
- You are given a list of sentences that they are information in the passage.
- You have to match the information given with paragraph that contain the information.
And How to answer Paragraph Information Matching?
To successfully answer Paragraph Information Matching, you need to follow these steps:
- Read the Title of the passage.
- Read the Instructions.
- Highlight the kinds of information need to find for each Sentence given.
- Highlight keywords of each Sentence given.
- Locate “keywords of Sentences given” in Passage.