Now let’s talk about a structure we can use to answer ‘Types of’ Type questions.
The beginning phrase
- Well actually…
- Of course, it goes without saying…
- Of course, certainly…
Following it with a liking phrase
- There’s quite a mixed variety of…
- There’s quite a wide range of…
- There’s quite a diverse mixture of..
Give your first type
- However, I suppose the most adjective. ould possibly be.
- Though I think the most adjective. would potentially be.
The first explanation
- The thing with . is that.
- I assume . are so + adjective. because.
- The point I want to add about . is that…
The second type
- Another form worth mentioning could be.
- A second variety of (first type) would be something like.
The second type and conclusion
- And the main characteristic of (first type) is that.
- And the unique aspect of (first type) is that.
- Likewise, as might be expected, there are things like.
- And naturally, there are things like.
What other ‘Types of’ questions? They could be:
- What kinds of restaurants are popular in your country?
- What types of things do people collect in your country?
- What hobbies are common in your country?
- vWhat types of TV programs are popular in your country?
- What types of shops can be found in your local area?