This type of question tests your ability to understand the main idea of each paragraph.
What will you do?
- You are given a list of Heading. They are short sentences that summarize the information of a paragraph.
- You have to match the Headings to the paragraphs of the passage.
How to answer Paragraph Information Matching?
To successfully answer Paragraph Information Matching, you need to follow these steps:
- Read the Title of the passage.
- Read the Instructions.
- Check the example.
- Highlight keywords of Headings.
- Highlight Main points of paragraph.
- Determine the Main idea of paragraph.
- Checking the answers.