Multiple choice questions are not always questions, and they require students to select from among various options. The options are fixed.
What will you do?
You will Choose the correct answer from a list of possible choices.
There are three different types of Multiple choice question. You will either have to choose:
- one answer out of four options.
- two answers out of five options.
- three answers out of six options.
How to answer Multiple choice question?
To successfully answer Multiple choice questions, you need to follow these steps:
- Read the Title of the passage, the Instructions, and the Questions carefully.
- Identify the kind of information need to find.
- Highlight keywords of Questions.
- Locate “keywords of Question” in Passage.
IELTS Reading strategies and techniques
IELTS Reading strategies and techniques will help you to be successful in the Ielts reading Exam, and get high score. Let’s study these Ielts strategies, techniques, and expect exemplary performance.
- Reading is the second part of the IELTS test, and takes 60 minutes.
- It consists of three or sometimes four reading passages of increasing difficulty.
- And there is a total of 40 questions to answer.
- Though you can mark and write on the Question Paper.
- You must enter your answers on the Reading Answer Sheet.
And you have to aware that no extra time for transferring your answers from the test booklet to the Reading Answer Sheet.
The grades of Academic and General Training Reading Tests are the same level. However, because the texts in the Academic Reading Test are more challenging overall than those in the General Training Test, more questions need to be answered correctly on a General Training Test to receive the same grade.
In addition, the IELTS Reading section, there are different types of questions. These questions are designed to test your overall reading skills including skimming and scanning, finding main ideas and details, understanding logical arguments and recognizing author’s attitude. Here are some common IELTS reading question types!