These types of questions often used with, descriptive texts, as it relates to precise factual information.
- Text completion types.
- Note completion
- Table completion
- Flow chart completion
- Summary without a box
- Summary with a box
What will you do?
- Because The text is going to be about one part of the passage.
- So You have to complete the gap in a text with a word or words from the passage.
- And, You’re given a word limit, and you have to pay attention to this word.
How to answer Text completion?
To successfully answer sentence completion, you need to follow these steps:
- Read the Title of the passage.
- Read the Instructions.
- Highlight word limit in the instruction.
- Reading the Text.
- Highlight keywords of the Text.
- Locate the Text in Passage.
- Complete the gaps.
- Check the answers.