People topic cards can be.
- A family memeber.
- A singer or musician.
- A famous person.
- Someone you know who speaks another language.
- A successful leader who you admire.
- A character from a story/ film/ TV programe.
- An old person.
- A teacher who has influenced you.
- A neighbour.
- A chilld you know.
- A friend.
- Compare two family memebers.
- A happy person who you know.
- Someone who you have studied or worked with.
In this topic, you may get the question.
Example 1: “Describe a successful leader who you admire”
You should say:
- Who the person is.
- What makes him, or, her a good leader.
- Why you admire this person.
- Whether this person has influenced you.
Step 1: Selection
Should not choose a famous leader. Invent a leader, or manager, who you worked with. (If you are still a student, say that you used to have a part time job)
Step 2: Vocabulary:
- Work ethic.
- Lead by example.
Step 3: Grammar
- Focus on the past tenses
- Use future structures