USE YOUR TIME WISELY
- On Part 2 you’re only going to have one minute to think or your idea and write down your notes.
- Do not waste that time writing down full sentences.
- Your notes are to get your ideas together and then to look down and see one or two key words to remind you if you stumble or stop for a second.
MAKE UP LITTLE LIES
- It’s ok to make up little lies and you won’t get marked off if the tester realizes you’re lying.
- However, the best lies or exaggerations are when you add little ones to something that’s based in truth.
- So start telling your story that’s a true story and then just add little exaggerations and little lies along the way to make it more interesting or to be able to use better vocabulary words.